Thursday, August 2, 2012

6 months

Its been a while since I have been able to update my blog so ill do my best to inform ya about the progression of Brystal. On July 8th was Brystal's first time eating baby rice cearel. She hated it an gave a look that it was awful. Next day Aunt Sandy bought her applesauce and it was hard feeding her it. I never thought it would be difficult to feed her baby food, but it is. I figured she would enjoy a new taste, but nope that was not the case.
In June got her first immunization shots. I was so worried for her. Im glad daddy came with us.
Now that Brystal is 6 months old, she can sit up (but is still wobbly), she seems to laugh at kids, but not adults, she just started to growl 2 weeks ago for some odd reason, i can braid her hair in 2 pigtails, she can lock her legs when we stand her up, and grins a whole bunch.
Right now I'm working on feeding her from a bottle with express milk since I will be returning to school at the end of this month. She does not like the bottle at all. So I hope things will get better with that and with the baby food.
She is becoming better at sitting in her car seat and not crying which I am thankful for. She loves for us going out on walks in her stroller. she never throws a fit when she is in there.
Brystal flew on her first plane ride Sunday, July 22, 2012 to North Carolina. We had a red eye flight and she did amazing. But once we came back, she was the complete opposite, she cried, and didnt want to sit still. Thank goodness I was not alone. I had the wonderful helpers of my mom and my cousin Stephanie. We had fun out there at Myrtle Beach with the family. Sadly Gerald stayed behind. We missed him. This was my Grandma Geneva's firsts time seeing baby girl. I am so happy Brystal  finally got to meet her Great-Grandma on my side of the family, 2 down, one to go. Brystal still needs to meet her other Great-Grandma Phyllis all the way in Alaska.






   

1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big already! When do I get to see her?!?

    ReplyDelete