Wednesday, April 4, 2012


 We just want her to be nice and cozy
 Gerald is doing homework and burping her at the same time.
 Great Grandma Begay, Grandma Cheryl, and Daddy.
 It was Great Grandma Begay's first time seeing Brystal
 Brystal got to meet some of her 2nd cousins in Page.
 Brystal's 2nd cousin in Tucson, Rieghley. Rieghley was so excited to meet her cousin.
 My cousin Jared and Brystal share their birthdays together, a special moment for Jared.

 First dip in the pool over spring break in Tucson


 Rieghley watching over Brystal to make sure she has good dreams
 GiGi (that is what my mom wants to be called) took Brystal to her first professional photo shoot,but never bought any prints. we snuck in this camera and got this picture. bad I know

 Thought we would test drive the stroller up in Provo Canyon for the first time



 Going to her first powwow at BYU
 All of us are new moms, oldest is 10 months, and youngest is 2 weeks
 I was too busy talking with friends when my sister noticed Brystal was hungry and started to suck. It was so funny
 First day of church that both Brystal and I went to, Sunday March 25th. It felt to good to finally go together. Going 8 weeks with out church in my life was so long. Glad I felt the spirit again

1 comment:

  1. i love the photo of her in the sink and in the stroller. too cute! can't believe she is already double her birth weight!

    ReplyDelete